GEL4001 Exploring Innovative Entrepreneurship
Online Briefing Session
by Dr. Eric Law, Dept. of Social Sciences
12th May 2021 (Wed) 2 – 3 pm
Mark your calendar NOW and
join us online to learn everything about this brand-new experiential learning course via Zoom: https://edulib.me/gel4001
Do you want to
- learn how to start and manage your own business?
- have fun learning, working and running a business together with your friends?
- actually run a booth at a marketplace like D2 Place – with $2,000 seed money to get started?
- have a chance to actually make a profit and donate some of your earnings to a charity of your choice?
GEL4001 Exploring Innovative Entrepreneurship is a 3-credit course offered by Department of Social Sciences (partnering with Entrepreneurship & Innovation Education Unit, Library).
- No prerequisite required
- Students from ALL undergraduate programmes are welcome
- 39 contact hours across 2 semesters in 2021/22 academic year